Arcana of the Ancients
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Before the kingdoms and lands you know - before the elder elves, the dwarven ancestral lords, and even the dragons - civilizations undreamt of rose and fell. They built citadels of metal, glass, and light. They crafted wonders and harnessed energies we can only guess at. The remnants of their incredible creations now lay hidden away in the deepest recesses of the world. Those few learned folk who even know about them have a name for these places, objects, and even creatures. They call them the Arcana of the Ancients.
Arcana of the Ancients brings the wonders of mysterious technology and weird science-fantasy technology elements to your fantasy campaigns. Designed by fantasy masters Monte Cook, Bruce R. Cordell, and Sean K. Reynolds, this gorgeously illustrated sourcebook gives you everything you need to add a whole new element to your 5E game.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Hundreds of cyphers, artifacts, and other items that incorporate science-fantasy technology.
• Over 50 science-fantasy creatures, each with awe-inspiring artwork and complete 5e stat blocks.
• Pages of GM advice and guidelines for adding science fantasy concepts to any existing fantasy campaign - or building a brand new science fantasy campaign from the ground up.
• The Hills of Crooked Sleep, a hefty adventure you can insert into your campaign right now to introduce ancient civilizations, weird technology, and new strange creatures. Plus additional full-length adventures!
• An introduction by Jim Davis and Jonathan Pruitt of Web DM.